|STATEMENT OF FAITH & MISSION
WE ARE A CROSS-DENOMINATIONAL MINISTRY
Our ministry is one that reaches out to churches of every size and denomination across America each year. In addition, we book and conduct revivals, concerts at state and county fairs, festivals, prisons, Indian reservations, drug & alcohol rehab programs and many other types of special events. Our willingness to go into any denomination does not mean that we agree with each denomination's doctrine or that we should ever compromise doctrinal truth. We are simply willing to go wherever Jesus or the apostles would have been willing to go to spread the truth as God has revealed it to us.
Our doctrine is not denominational doctrine, it is Bible doctrine. We are committed to TRUTH as it is revealed by the Spirit of Truth—the Holy Spirit—in the Word of God.
1. We believe the Bible to be the inspired, the only infallible authoritative Word of God.
2. We believe that there is one God, eternally existent in three persons: Father, Son, and Holy Spirit.
3. We believe in the Deity of our Lord Jesus Christ, in His virgin birth, in His sinless life, in His miracles, in His complete salvation of sinners through faith in His substitutionary death and His shed blood, in His bodily resurrection, in His ascension to the right hand of the Father, and in His personal return in power and glory.
4. We believe that regeneration (the new birth) by the Holy Spirit is absolutely essential for the salvation of lost and sinful men, and that this results in a new creation in Christ Jesus.
5. We believe in the present ministry of the Holy Spirit, by whose indwelling and empowering presence in us, we can live the holy life he has called us to and minister His eternal, saving life to others.
6. We believe in the resurrection of both the saved and the lost - those who are saved to the resurrection of eternal life, and those who are lost to the resurrection of condemnation and eternal separation from God (Hell).
7. We believe in the spiritual unity of all true believers in Christ, and the evidence of that unity being shown by how we love and build up one another.
8. We believe that Jesus Christ has gone to prepare a place in heaven for all of those who have recieved Him into their lives by faith and that He will return literally to receive them unto Himself that they may spend eternity with Him.
We try to present the truth of the Bible through our testimony and our music in a very simple manner...in terms even those who are not familiar with the Bible or church can understand and respond to.
Basically...that God created man for himself, for eternity, for a family relationship. He has forever settled the sin issue through the death, shed blood, and resurrection of his son, Jesus Christ, and now he offers his own resurrection life to those who are willing to accept him and what he has done.
That acceptance not only gains God's forgiveness for our sins, but also cleanses us from all un-righteousnes and clothes us in the righteousness of Jesus Christ. It also introduces us into the life of Jesus, who is himself, our eternal life and salvation. From that point, we enter into a family relationship with the Creator as he becomes our heavenly father/daddy, and we become his children (Saints & Heirs) forever.
Our mission is to have a life-changing impact on those we share the Good News with everywhere we go. We want to see God move in the hearts and lives of people as they respond to Jesus...the life-changer!
Our Goal is to encourage pastors and their congregations, and to challenge them, as well. We want to make those who don't know God as their Heavenly Daddy thirsty for that relationship, and present a simple Gospel message that draws them into the family through simple child-like faith in Jesus Christ. We present that message through our own testimony of struggles and triumphs in Christ, along with a little down-to-earth humor and Christian music with a Country flavor.
Our commitment is to go wherever the Lord presents an opportunity to share the wonderful works he has done, and what a wonderful Father He is. We have given our lives to that purpose.
Glory to God,
Peter Lewis Whitebird